1. Are the images which are available on artandstock are high in resolution?
Yes, all the images available on artandstock are in high resolution.
2. Why the images in stock photography section only consists of food images?
Currently we are targeting Hotels, Restaurant, Cafes and other F&B related areas that require high resolution images for their promotions and do not have food photo shoot budget. Very shortly we will be adding more high resolution stock photos other than food related images and many more digital contents. Please visit artandstock frequently or leave your email in the subscribe pop-up
for any updates.
3. Are the images on artandstock are on standard license?
Yes. The images are on Standard License. However you can buy extended version of images that will allow you to use the images unlimited usages.
Images downloaded from artandstock either on Standard License or Extended License cannot be resold or re-distributed. Artandstock holds the copyright of all its images and contents in this site. Standard license allows you to the following usages: Books and magazines, posters, packaging, menus, cafe menus, hotel menus, brochures, personal usages, school or corporate presentations, dummy presentations, personal websites, annual reports, TVs, online videos or film. You cannot place the images on any objects and re-sell the products or for any commercial purposes. Anything intended for sale using the images from artandstock is not permitted.
4. Am I allowed to modify the item that I purchased?
Yes. You can customize our images to fit the needs of your end product.
5. Are the payment gateways secured?Yes, we are fully integrated with the popular platform called Shopify. You can purchase securely through Credit Card payment. Payments are securely processed by secure server that has PCI compliance by Shopify.
Moreover, we have Macafe Security installed for more protection of payments